22 February 2011

I’m really good at fitting in. Call me stealthy Cynthia. I’m a dang chameleon.


I got a gym membership for 30 euros a month with no sign up fee. Most people I know are paying at least 45, in addition to an activation fee. (+)

My first time working out I tried going in through the exit (Clearly marked salida) and got denied passing through the entrance bars so a worker had to come assist me/ point out the blatantly marked "exit not entrance" door. (-)

All the weights are in kilos and not pounds. (-)

I accidentally (yes, it was a real accident) walked into the guys locker room instead of the women’s.  To make it better, the first thing that I thought to say when two men stared me down upon entering: “Oh, is this only a men’s locker room?” Yes, Cynthia. GYMS DON’T MAKE COED LOCKER ROOMS. EVER. (-)

Ah well. Project SWOL is now underway. (+)

1 comment: