04 May 2011

Sorriesssssss

I am way behind in blogging, but even more so in school work. WHOOPS. I still have to talk about Hungary, Austria, Czech, and Madrid! And then today I'm meeting up with my sissy Sofia in Malaga and we're going to Berlin and Amsterdam. I also just found out/realized that I have 2 final papers due next week. Needless to say, I won't be blogging for AWHILE, perhaps not til I'm back in the States. All the same, I will leave you with some "teaser" photos from the past few weeks ahahaha.


What's THAT mean?


Who's glasses and pen did this belong to?

What the heck is this?


My hostel? Or not?


Why are these girls posing on coffins?


Who am I waving to?

Who is this fine looking gentleman?

What is the significance of this restaurant?


Did I eat it or not? lololololol

Who won the Real Madrid vs. Real Zaragosa game?




How long was I smiling after this picture was taken?


I'll share the answers in a few weeks c:

1 comment: